Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for The MALESTROM longboard giveaway competition in association with www.skates.co.uk:
For the chance to win a longboard of a value of up to £100 from www.skates.co.uk you must signup to The MALESTROM’s weekly newsletter. Sign up at bottom of page in any article, or in the box located inside the longboard competition article, fill in your name and email, and make sure to add the word ‘Longboard’ in brackets after your name in the box (so we know you’re entering this comp). E.g. John Smith (Longboard).
All entries must be received on or before 2359 on 4th February 2018. Entrants must be aged 16 or over and be a UK resident. No prize or cash alternative is available. All competition entrants will receive a discount code to get money off any purchase on the skates website.
The winner will be drawn at random after 4th February and the winner notified within 7 days by email. If the initial winner does not acknowledge the notification email within 5 days another winner will be selected. The prize will be despatched by www.skates.co.uk. The winner must allow 14 working days for delivery from time of notification.
Terms & Conditions for The MALESTROM – Legends of the Sandbar giveaway competition:
For the chance to win a copy of the book Legends of the Sandbar you must signup to The MALESTROM’s weekly newsletter. Sign up at bottom of page by filling in your name and email, and make sure to add the word ‘Sandbar’ in brackets after your name in the box (so we know you’re entering this comp).
All entries must be received on or before 2359 on 21 July 2017. Entrants must be aged 16 or over and be a UK resident. No prize or cash alternative is available.
The winner will be drawn after 21 July and the winner notified within 7 days by email. The prize will be despatched by August 4th and the winner must allow 5 working days for delivery.
Terms & Conditions for The Chill Cabinet / The MALESTROM – Hamper giveaway competition:
LIKE and FOLLOW Chill Cabinet and The MALESTROM on Twitter and Instagram! Use the hashtags: #malestrom #chillcabwinit in the comments /reply’s to help us track entrants. Participants can enter on Twitter and/or Instagram for their chance to win. Contest Ends 18 June 2017.
All entries must be received on or before 18 June 2017. Entrants must be aged 16 or over and be a UK resident. No prize or cash alternative is available.
The winner will be drawn by 23 June and the winner notified within 7 days. The prize will be despatched by 1 July and the winner must allow 5 working days for delivery.
General Competition Rules
The following rules apply to participate in our competitions. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules.
We’re are asking users to follow @themalestromhq on Twitter and to retweet & like our competition message for the chance to enter our competition.
A valid entry into the prize draw will be made by existing and new followers of @themalestromhq retweeting and liking this message, or a variation of this message:
#Competition Time! Just FOLLOW, LIKE & RETWEET us for the chance to #Win (Contest prize). Comp ends (contest end date)
Winners will be chosen at random from everyone who follows @themalestromhq and likes & retweets our message.
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter and organiser of the prize draw is The MALESTROM.
2. The competition is open to UK residents only, excluding The MALESTROM employees and their immediate family.
3. To enter the prize draw users should follow @themalestromhq and retweet (RT) & like our prize draw message on your own Twitter account.
4. Only @themalestromhq followers who retweet & like correctly will be entered into the draw.
5. Only one entry per Twitter username will be entered into the draw.
6. The prizes must be dispatched to a UK postal address. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The MALESTROM reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
7. The prize draw closes at date specified in competition tweet. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
8. The winner will be chosen at random by computer from all qualifying entries. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
9. The winner will be notified by direct message on Twitter by the @themalestromhq Twitter account within two days of the closing date and the prize will be dispatched within 5 days of receiving the winners address.
10. If a winner does not respond within 10 days of direct message notification we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in a future draw.
11. The contact details the winner supplies will be used only for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
12. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
13. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.